Wednesday, October 1, 2008

40 Million Dollars!

Yep 40 million dollars! That's how much this production I'm in costs! It takes 31 diesel trucks (big rigs) to move all the equipment to each show. There are 290 people working for this show. Today was my first rehearsal and I'm finally starting to connect with the other little people. In the show there are only four little people cast Pancho, Matt, Adam, and me. Alicia is the swing which means she covers for anyone who gets sick or something. It's weirs it's just me and the guys. Matt is pretty quiet, Adam likes to boss me around, and Pancho is pretty cool I bet he'll become the ring leader. Alicia and me probably bond the most, she is so tiny. At rehearsal today we worked with a voice coach on singing and that was pretty embarrassing. It took me back to when me and Audrey would sing in church and Audrey would teasingly suggest I lip sinc. Afterward we worked with the choreographer who is officially my favorite person! He was so funny and would tease all of us. Adam and I worked with Santa today. Adams characters name is Skittle and mine is Jingle, yup JINGLE! Well I still don't have a camera but I'm working on it.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Fun stuff... glad you post so often about your adventures!

Kim said...

Wow! I didn't realize how big this production is. That's pretty cool. Have fun learning the dance :)

Melanie S. said...

Pretty cool! I think I'm going to live vicariously through you, so keep up the posts. I can't wait for pictures.

Jillian said...

I can't believe it. Sounds like such an adventure. I miss you lots already. Hope you're enjoying yourself. I'll have to find a good picture of you to show Carson so that he doesn't forget his aunt Rachel.

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

I am very proud of your whole blogging thing... youre doing amazing at it :) And that's crazy that this production it so huge!

Brenda E said...

Where do you do your blogging from? This is a very cool thing you are doing. Tell us about the sites and things you are able to see as well as the show.