Monday, October 6, 2008

Sorry

So life has been CRAZY! Between all day rehearsals and always being the designated driver it's been hard to update my profile. Payday is Thursday and when that comes I'm going to buy a lap top so I can upload all my new pictures. I am really loving my job! I look forward to work everyday. Yesterday was Audrey's birthday and I was having a hard time thinking of a gift to get her so, as I was pondering in Margaritaville, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz came on the screen and it came to me! Jason Mraz Tickets! So I purchased two tickets for Audrey and Kim to see him in concert on the 28th, Audrey and Kims reactions were so worth it! They're two of my best friends and deserve it! I love you guys!

7 comments:

Jillian said...

That was really sweet of you Rachel. I remember when you were little you would give anybody anything to make them happy. (Not a common quality in toddlers) You haven't lost that quality through all these years. Thanks for being such a great example for your big sis. P.S. You have to look at my post with the High School Musical 3 video. Be careful not to pee your pants laughing!

Marisa said...

You're such a nice sister... can't wait for the new pics!!!

Kim said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss you!!

Jillian said...

Post again. I want an update.

Marisa said...

Where are my new pictures Miss Rachel????

Jillian said...

There is a picture of you on my blog. :)

Brenda E said...

Hey Rachel, I am wondering how you are doing. Your mom said you have been very busy. You probably collapse into your bed every night. So do you think you'll take this to the next level, and make this a career choice you want to continue to pursue? You know you are so stinking likeable, and loveable, you can't help but do well.