Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello Blog

NEW YORK CITY, HERE I COME!!


This is my first official post. Yay! Tomorrow morning I leave for New York City and start my national tour with Radio City. I'm so nervous. I've never been out on my own before and I'm traveling with adults and old people, yuck. I know I will probably get home sick. I don't get any time off, meaning NO holidays. I know that will be very difficult for me. Mitch gets home two weeks before I do. I think it will be ok, since we've gone two years, what's two more weeks? Even though it will be difficult, I am VERY excited about this opportunity... I think it will be a BLAST!! Anyway, I'd better finish up my packing. I look forward to posting more as this adventure unfolds. I'm happy that I'll have this blog to check up on what everyone else has been up to as well. Wish me luck!


I'm the third one on the left. ; )

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Good luck in New York!!!

Jessica said...

Hooray Rachel! I'm excited to read about your traveling adventures:) Good luck and have a fan-freakin-tastic time!

Brenda E said...

Oh what fun! This is soo cool! You're blog looks great! Hey, watch out for those naked boys. Remember who you are. New York can be pretty crazy. Stay close to the Lord. You may be traveling, but you can read or listen to the B of M, or other scriptures as well. Love Ya, Bren

Kim said...

We are going to miss you sooo much! But... this it's going to be such a great adventure for you!! I can't wait to see your new posts with the updates on you travels!!! LOVE YOU!

Melissa Astin said...

RaCHEL!You are AMAZING!! Your blog is so SUPER cute! Good luck with everything! Have fun in New York, I'm jealous, I've never been to New York! Stay safe! I'm excited to read about your fun and exciting events you'll be doing!

Linda said...

Yeah! I am excited... Kim told me what you were up to and I got really excited about it. Can't wait for more posts!